Would you like to work in the game industry, bringing better quality games to the users? We are looking for a person who is both enthusiastic about games as well as a true professional in quality assurance.
Our currently published projects include Recolor - coloring app for adults and Drone Wars - a combat game. We create both native and Unity games so you should be familiar with those technologies.
As a Test Automation specialist, you will, together with development teams and other test specialists, be ensuring that our games and services are deployed with quality. In our projects test specialists support, plan and execute manual and automated testing.
In a Test Automation Specialist we value experience in continuous integration. In your daily work, you will set up test frameworks, plan test cases with e.g. Katalon Framework, analyze test runs and results, monitor quality and develop the QA processes together with other teams. You may also need to dig deeper into the code in order to be able to test the unity games.
In order to perform you will need general development experience.
- work on Quality Assurance for high-profile mobile gamified apps with millions of downloads
- write automated tests for mobile apps and games
- work on setting up and maintaining automated testing
- collaborate with development team in making automated testing a part of the development process
- contribute in improving QA practices
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks (Katalon, Appium, Selenium, JUnit)
- Hands on experience with automating testing of mobile applications (iOS/Android)
- Bash skills (Mac, Linux)
- Experience in CI/CD (either one of the following: Jenkins, CircleCI, Travis, …)
- Experience in testing: functional, non-functional and integration testing
- Experience in test case management tools, like TestRail
- Experience in version control (Git)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- -2-3 years of experience on the previous, 6+ years general testing experience
PREFERABLE BUT NOT PREREQUISITE
- Bachelor-level degree or higher in a suitable field
- Certificates like ISTQB is a plus
PERKS & BENEFITS
- loyalty compensation bonus that includes a 5% increase of the net salary and extra vacation day for each year spent in our family, 500 kn increase of net salary for newborn
- an outstanding chance to work with industry cutting-edge technologies and tools
- flexible schedule benefits that include work-at-home options and flexible shifts
- opportunities to travel abroad, in order to work directly with our global clients/partners from Helsinki
- stimulating and people-focused work environment encouraging personal and professional growth
- stimulating award for bringing new cacao members in a team
Please be aware that, we will:
- empower you to learn yourself and by using real-world projects and challenges
- review your code and give you constructive feedback
- reward you if/when we see positive movement in your skillset and your contribution to the project
- but also, we will expect from you a certain dose of independence in problem-solving and mistakes related to learning - we will not ignore nonchalance :)
If you think you have and want it all - send us your application!