Our mobile app team is currently seeking an experienced Senior Software QA Tester to join our growing team!
The role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated QA Tester with a strong passion for mobile games and apps, can work alongside our team of iOS and Android developers, help them achieve the vision of the product and have strong desire to deliver A-Quality experience to end-users.
You will get the opportunity to work alongside industry leaders, while being embedded within the development team, collaborating with producers, engineers, artists, and designers to test and analyze our games and apps.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d definitely like to hear more from you!
- review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- estimate, prioritize, plan and execute testing activities
- design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- ensure that apps are consistent with client's visual identity, including the overall look, graphic elements, and functionality
- identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- collaborate in developing and executing testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) as well as other stakeholders
- monitor debugging process results
- track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 3+ years of relevant QA work experience with mobile (iOS and Android) and web
- strong understanding of software development life cycles (waterfall, agile), software quality assurance processes and automated tools
- excellent written, verbal and organizational and communication skills
- experience writing testing automation scripts
- knowledge of software development/Quality Assurance best practices
- ability to understand and create test plans from specifications or verbal communications
- commitment to quality and high standards with close attention to detail
PREFERABLE BUT NOT PREREQUISITE:
- basic knowledge of programming, SQL and scripting
- knowledge of pipeline methodologies (SCRUM, Agile)
- good time management skills
- think outside the box
- ability to research, solve problems, and work both independently and in a team environment
- experience working with international teams and product localization
- a sense of humor is a big plus!
PERKS & BENEFITS
- loyalty compensation bonus that includes 5% increase of the net salary and extra vacation day for each year spent in our family
- an outstanding chance to work with industry cutting-edge technologies and tools
- flexible schedule benefits that include work-at-home options and flexible shifts
- frequent opportunities to travel abroad, in order to work directly with our global clients/partners from Helsinki
- stimulating and people-focused work environment encouraging personal and professional growth