Recolor is the leading coloring book application globally, with more than 23 million all-time downloads and over 60 million monthly coloring tasks generating in excess of US$1 million in monthly user subscription revenues. At its heart lies openGL coloring component which makes the coloring magic happen.
We are looking for an openGL developer with good grasp of openGL and supporting technologies for work on Recolor and other gamified apps in our portfolio.
If you want to have a direct impact on shaping this colorful relaxation and reflecting it on people all around the world through Recolor, you are ready to join us on this journey.
- work on Recolor and other high-profile mobile gamified apps with millions of downloads
- contribute with new ideas for apps, projects or simply new, better development practices
- closely work with our partners in Helsinki and occasionally experience the charm of this active city
To start with, you should be able to proactively communicate with project stakeholders about potential issues and assertively engage in discussions with colleagues to determine best course of action.
- skilled in c++ development
- Standard library, STL containers and algorithms
- Native modules
- familiar with Emscripten
- capable of clearly structuring and separating code, i.e. no god activities, god singleton managers, etc.
- familiar with MV* design patterns (MVC, MVVM, MVI, MVP, etc.)
- familiar with the Android SDK and general Android development tools
- knowledgeable about the Android SDK changes and limitations between different versions
- familiar with, or at least knowledgeable about, at least a single library or solution in each of the categories:
- REST APIs
- HTTP methods
- dependency injection
PREFERABLE BUT NOT PREREQUISITE:
- working experience using Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- experience in working with Unix/Linux platforms (SSH, filesystem, rsync,
git cli, ..)
- knowledge of using CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, or other)
- experience in using automated code quality tools like SonarQube or equivalent
- experience in working with project management and collaboration tools (Jira, Podio, Trello, or equivalent)
PERKS & BENEFITS
- loyalty compensation bonus that includes 5% increase of the net salary and extra vacation day for each year spent in our family
- an outstanding chance to work with industry cutting-edge technologies and tools
- flexible schedule benefits that include work-at-home options and flexible shifts
- frequent opportunities to travel abroad, in order to work directly with our global clients/partners from Helsinki
- stimulating and people-focused work environment encouraging personal and professional growth