We are looking for experienced illustrators to create original artwork that our users will enjoy coloring in our relaxing Recolor - Coloring book app. If you dare to see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, accept nothing but a great quality and have run quite some miles with Adobe Illustrator, join us on our RECOLOR project!
You will become a part of our international RECOLOR global team located in Croatia, Finland, Japan and India, so expect some interaction and maybe even traveling. Our artwork is used by millions of users to destress from day-to-day pressures and we enjoy seeing our work contribute to their well being and listening to their needs!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- understand community needs and create illustrations that are engaging, unique and resonate well with the audience
- express a variety of visual styles, maintain excellent attention to detail and effectively work on different projects
- create illustrations from scratch or work with stock images while insisting on the high quality of results. Combine hand-drawing with digital media.
- prepare drafts based on the brief from other RECOLOR team members and partners, solve problems creatively and adapt your style. Be ready to iterate.
- incentivize and participate in brainstorming and feedback sessions with the team to come up with new ideas, concepts and styles, inspire your teammates and improve continuously
- onboard and mentor new team members and contribute to the educational materials
- take ownership of your projects from concept to completion
- 3+ years of professional illustration experience
- proficiency in Adobe Illustrator
- an eye for details
- strong aesthetic and conceptual skills
- drawing and sketching skills, both by hand and vector based
- experience in creating graphic art assets and mobile assets
NICE TO HAVE
- Adobe Creative Cloud active use
- experience in game art production
- experience in 3D and animations
- experience and understanding the function of coloring pages and colors
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- an outstanding chance to work with industry cutting-edge technologies and tools
- flexible schedule benefits that include work-at-home options and flexible shifts
- frequent opportunities to travel abroad, in order to work directly with our global clients/partners from Helsinki
- stimulating and people-focused work environment encouraging personal and professional growth
The selection process is composed of your portfolio screening, an illustration task and an interview! Please prepare a portfolio with items that will show you are perfect for this position on RECOLOR project and send it to us together with your CV's by clicking on the application button below.
We look forward to hearing from you and creating engaging coloring content together!